A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Kolano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Kolano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Kolano, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kolano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Kolano DO is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anna Kolano practice?
- Dr. Anna Kolano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anna Kolano practices Pediatrics near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Pediatricians.