Overall Review

August 18th, 2016
Amazing, & compassionate. Doc K treated my companion, & he received the best care. It is said, is this provider one you want caring for your family? Emphatic YES!

March 18th, 2016
A Rare Find...
One of the few Doctors left who has a bedside manner and real compassion!!

April 10th, 2015
no respect
I have serious doubts about the validity of these other reviews posted here. I went with my mother to her appointment recently and the experience was terrible, along with observing more than 4 other patients who were angry, disgusted, and upset by the way this doctor and her staff handles them. We waited 2 hours to be seen and that is not exaggerated. Another woman was waiting over 3 hours for chemo and the office girls were laughing sayings oops we forgot about her. Cancer is life and death, making someone who is suffering wait in a cramped waiting room with a coffee machine that never has coffee or supplies is like torture. As for bedside manner, dr k was short, texting on her pink little iphone, took a phone call during our visit to discuss and bash another patient to another doctor, and barely answered our questions. We had a box of chemo pills thrown into our lap and she walked out of the room saying follow me. We searched the halls for her eventually finding her in reception where she was telling a girl there to schedule a test for my mom. No goodbye, no idea when we should come back, no answers. I have never felt so unimportant I can't imagine how my mom felt. All she said was that she guesses she got used to it. I'm not here to ruin a reputation just tell the truth. I hope this helps someone like myself who is looking for a good doctor. This is not a good office or doctor.

January 2nd, 2014
Smart, Articulate and Current...
Dr. Komorowski is smart, articulate, current and caring with her patients. I've brought my aunt to her for the past year and she has made all good decisions.

April 24th, 2013
Dr. Komorowski is a gifted physician who practices the art as well as the science of her field. She has treated my mother for ovarian cancer with skill and compassion. We are grateful.

October 7th, 2010
DR K IS OUR ANGEL
After visiting another oncologist who gave my mother in law no hope after her lung and liver cancer diagnosis, Dr. K was referred to me from a friend who had recently undergone treatment for breast cancer. I cannot say enough about Dr. K as we lovingly refer to her. She saved my mother in law's life and was always optimistic with an amazing bed side manner. Cancer is scary and Dr. K made my mother in law very comfortable and she has been in remission for over a year now! We love Dr. Komorowski!

September 7th, 2010
Guardian Angel
I never believed in Guardian Angels,but when I met Dr. Komorowski I met mine. I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Lung Cancer 4 years ago. I was given an 18 month life expectancy with this terrible illness. Dr. Komorowski has treated me like a family member.She has given me a good qulaity of life with my wife,children and grandchildren that I would have never expected.

September 3rd, 2009
I have never met such a dedicated doctor. She's absolutely wonderful.