A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Koo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Autoimmune Diseases, Chondrocalcinosis, and Fibromyalgia.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Koo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Koo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anna Koo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna P. Koo practice?
Dr. Anna Koo practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Koo, Dr. Anabel Koo, Dr. Anya Koo, Dr. Deeann Koo, Dr. Hana Koo, Dr. Hanna Koo, Dr. Hannah Koo, Dr. Hannelore Koo