A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Koo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Koo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Koo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Koo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Ping-Yun Koo MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Anna P. Koo practice?
- Dr. Anna Koo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Koo practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Rheumatologists.