A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Korkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Korkis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Korkis graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Korkis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Maria Korkis MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Korkis practice?
- Dr. Anna Korkis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Korkis practices Gastroenterology near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, NJ.
See Ridgewood Gastroenterologists.