A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Kostelanetz is Excellent. Dr. Kostelanetz has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Kostelanetz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostelanetz graduated from Leningrad Medical College of Pediatrics (Degree earned: MD.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kostelanetz has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center-Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kostelanetz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anna Kostelanetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna S. Kostelanetz practice?
Dr. Anna Kostelanetz practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Beloit, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Kostelanetz, Dr. Marianne Kostelanetz, Dr. Hanna Kostelanetz, Dr. Nan Kostelanetz, Dr. Maryann Kostelanetz, Dr. Nancy Kostelanetz, Dr. Hannelore Kostelanetz, Dr. Ana Kostelanetz