A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Kostelanetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Kostelanetz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Kostelanetz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostelanetz graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Kostelanetz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna S Kostelanetz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna S. Kostelanetz practice?
- Dr. Anna Kostelanetz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anna Kostelanetz practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians.