Dr. Anna Kragt MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Middlebury, IN

3.1

September 25th, 2015
I have been going to Dr. Anna for over 20 years. The entire staff is wonderful and I get the best of care.

October 24th, 2013
Wonderful person and doctor!
Dr. Anna is very kind and genuinely cares about her patients. I have anxiety depression and she always asks how I am doing and if my meds are doing the job. She also does follow up appts on dosage with meds to check for any bad side effects. And if I feel something is not right with my body (female problems lol) having a caring doctor who is also a woman and understands these issues is great. Also, for yearly pap, it was fastest exam I'd ever had!

April 30th, 2012
NEW PATIENT
SHE ACTUALLY ASKED WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU TODAY. GENUENLY INTERESTED IN HELPING US AND ANXIOUS TO HEAR ABOUT OUR REPORTAFTER WE SEE THE ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON.ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND WAS VERY THUREOUGH. I FEEL SAFE IN THAT WE CHOSE THE RIGHT MD FOR GENERAL MEDICINE. DID ALL THE TESTS WE ASKED AND CALLED RIGHT AWAY WITH THE RESULTS.

August 2nd, 2010
Had been seeing the doctor for less that a year. Went in to see her regarding bloody urine. After doing a couple urine tests I was told "Nothing is wrong." I am currently undergoing treatment for bladder cancer as diagnosed by a local urologist. I was not referred to any specialist by Dr. Kragt.