A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Kremer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Kremer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Kremer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kremer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kremer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Alexander Kremer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anna A. Kremer practice?
- Dr. Anna Kremer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anna Kremer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Astoria, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.