Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna Kulczycki-Mittag
Dr. Anna Kulczycki-Mittag, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester Hills, MI, with other offices in Royal Oak, MI and Novi, MI (and 1 other location). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kulczycki-Mittag is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak and Troy (11 Years. Dr. Kulczycki-Mittag has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna Kulczycki-Mittag has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anna Kulczycki-Mittag is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.
Dr. John Cieszkowski
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Rochester Hills, MI 0 mi38
Dr. Phillip Kraft
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Rochester Hills, MI 0 mi37
Dr. Zachary Levine
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Rochester Hills, MI 0 mi7