A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Kuo is Good. Dr. Kuo has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Kuo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anna Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna R. Kuo practice?
Dr. Anna Kuo practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Kuo, Dr. Marianne Kuo, Dr. Hanna Kuo, Dr. Nan Kuo, Dr. Maryann Kuo, Dr. Nancy Kuo, Dr. Hannelore Kuo, Dr. Ana Kuo