Dr. Anna Kuo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Kuo?

July 16th, 2013

compassionate and very smart

Dr. Kuo is a compassionate, brilliant doctor who is tireless with figuring out what is going on with my children. I brought one in with a bad headache and dizziness that was beyond the usual things. We brought another in with a serious problem that she acted on very quickly. She followed up with two phone calls- one that night and one the next morning. She has been excellent with run of the mill issues too and is friendly and very sweet with my children and me. We trust her and are grateful to her. She exudes calmness with a smile. Her nurses are precious.

October 28th, 2012

Very Trusted

We have seen Dr Kuo for 10 years. We have brought her all kinds of issues. She is very thorough. Her diagnoses are always spot on. My boys like her too. Highly recommand her.

June 20th, 2012

Great Doctor

Dr. Kuo is an amazing doctor. She heard a ping in my 2 year old niece's heart. The heart specialist couldn't even hear the ping and had to use a special machine to locate it. Dr. Kuo is no nonsense and I appreciate that aspect of her care. Both my girls go to Dr. Kuo now.

June 19th, 2012

Great doctor who supports diagnosis with facts!

Overall, we are very pleased with Dr. Kuo! -Great at diagnosis: Whenever our son visits the doctor, she has been great at diagnosing the problem and supporting her diagnosis with research. For example, we wanted to understand why so many people are anti-vaccine. Dr. Kuo described the history of vaccines and then even gave her personal experience with her own 3 kids. -Understanding options: Dr. Kuo is great at helping us to understand our options so we can pick the solution that fits our family. -Clean office and clean practices: Her office is also VERY clean, and she is thorough with practices such as hand washing.-Courteous staff: Although the staff is not overly friendly, they are courteous and professional.-OVERALL: Having had another pediatrician briefly when our son was first born, I truly appreciate Dr. Kuo's approach to caring for my son from diagnosis to just washing her hands. To top it off, the most you will wait in her office is 5 to 10 minutes!

March 13th, 2016