A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Lamb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lamb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- United Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lamb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 10 plans
- Independent Health - 31 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Lamb practice?
Dr. Anna Lamb practices Family Medicine near Batavia, NY.
See Batavia Family Physicians.