A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Lamb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamb
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lamb Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lamb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- United Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Marie Lamb DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Lamb practice?
- Dr. Anna Lamb has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Lamb practices Family Medicine near Batavia, NY.
See Batavia Primary Care Doctors.