A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Lamb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamb
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lamb Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lamb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- United Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Marie Lamb DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Lamb practice?
- Dr. Anna Lamb has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Lamb practices Family Medicine near Batavia, NY.
See Batavia Primary Care Doctors.