Dr. Anna Lamb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Lamb?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Anna Lamb?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017

I love this doctor!

She's the best doctor I've ever had. Very caring and attentive. Always listens to my concerns and takes the time to explain things very well. I highly recommend her.

May 23rd, 2016

Mrs.

The Nurse Practitioner ignored "blood in my urine" and stated it was normal. Thankfully, I was able to find a new Doctor who was horrified that I was not immediately sent to a urologist especially considering I am a 2 time Cancer survivor. Leaving a voice message is a complete joke, as they do not bother calling back. If you need them to research an insurance issue, good luck… After over 1 year, I gave up waiting for them to elicit a response. It’s unfortunate that the office is basically incompetent and unfriendly because Dr. Lamb herself seems very nice. But with that said, she runs the worst Doctor’s practice I have every had the displeasure to use, and I really think she needs to get back to basics and provide customer service, particularly in such a small community.

April 12th, 2016

Amazing Dr. She saved my life and believed me for having MS. I love her and her staff

August 30th, 2015

Best Doctor I have ever been to, and I have been to many. HIGHLY recommend. She really knows what she is doing, and cares about her patients.

February 5th, 2014

The other writer was spot on about the receptionist have a personality of a pit bull. Its a really good thing I really like Dr. Lamb or I would have been gone a long time ago. The receptionist was so rude to my daughter she made her cry and now she is seeing another doctor where the atmosphere in the office is pleasant. I have been going to Dr. Lamb for a long time so I don't want to switch but if this girl doesn't change her ways a lot more people will be changing. I work in customer service and if I talked to anyone like I was talked to I would be fired. She is rude - rude- rude!!! More and more people I talk to say the same thing. So sad -

January 27th, 2014

Mad

When Dr. Lamb first started, she was great. But as her staff started to change so did the customer service. The woman at the front desk has the personality of a junk yard pit bull. I went in to have blood work done and was sent to another location after paying my $20.00 copay. So that was a forty dollar copay blood work. Then to add insult on injury, I never got the results back or the drs. that I wanted it sent to. It is time for me to move on. Called in today and low and behold, Dr. Lamb is not there so her patience are Bad out of luck. Not a way to act in a small town.

June 15th, 2012

I so love this office. Everyone is courteous and kind. I know they have had quite a change over in staff but I know they are doing their best. I have been a patient since she opened and I would definately recommend this office.

July 8th, 2011

Love Dr. Lamb. She is very thorough and caring. Since she got rid of her original staff though it seems the staff is in it more for the pay check then to take care of the patients. Really miss Danielle, Susie and Margaret. Don't like attitude from the office help when I try to get an appt. or when I show up for the appt. Hopefully things will improve soon...have diabetes and really hate to go and be treated badly but these people are difficult at best.

January 14th, 2011

Awful Staff.

I have been going to Dr. Lamb for years, and I have never had any major problems. This past year, I have gone more frequently and it has become pretty clear that the staff at this office is inept. Like many of you this season, I have been sick. I have bronchitis, and ran out of cough medicine so I called Dr. Lamb's office to request a prescription. I have done this before with no problems. You call and leave a message for the script, and if they have no problems with your request, they do not call you, you just pick it up the next day. My cough medicine has codene in it so I had to pick the script up from the office myself, and bring it to the pharmacy. I arrive today, asking for my script and the woman behind the front desk tells me that they already sent it over to the pharmacy. I thought it was a little strange because I knew I had to pick it up from them, but being sick, I didn't really think about it at the time, and headed over to my pharmacy. They tell me that the script was never sent. I call Dr. Lamb's, and waited five minutes for the recording to get through the holiday hours (which have passed), I get the nurse and explain my situation and she tells me she will resend the script. I go to the pharmacy to pick up my medicine and they tell me again that they never got the script. I call Dr. Lamb's, wait through their awful recording again, and the same woman at the front desk explains that she meant to call me, but just received my script and I have to come pick it up from the office. It took her four hours to receive my script? Four hours to realize that she made a mistake and told me the wrong information. Four hours, and she hadn't even called me yet? Really? I knew I had to pick the script up from the office, I started off doing just that at the start of my day, and she is the one who did not pay attention to the script correctly, which caused me to run around, back and forth THREE times. Being sick, I am a bit overly sensitive, and was not very polite to her over the phone. When I walked into the office for the third time today to get my script, she scowled at me like a ten-year-old. She then made four different excuses as to why this was not her fault, and with NO apology, gave me my script and I left. It will take my pharmacy an hour to fill it, so I am still without my medicine, and will have to pick it up in a little while. I'm sorry, but there is something terribly wrong here.

July 28th, 2017