Overall Review

May 12th, 2014
Horrible Practice!
Do not use this practice. First of all, you CANNOT get a live person in the phone, I repeat CANNOT!!! So if you need an appt. you have to leave a message and wait for a call back, which can take days. The well child check ups you need to schedule months in advance, then when you do, your appointment will magically disappear (I was relieved to read yelp reviews about this happening to others). If you ever need school forms, plan on driving up there to get them. If you have any billing issues you are directed to go through the office manager, who will NOT call you back, but she will continue to send you bills. I spent over 3 months trying to get her on the phone for a bunch of billing issues that were completely ignorant mistakes on their part, and she would not call me back. When the scheduling dept called to confirm a well child check up for one of my children, I spoke up and asked to please speak with someone of authority. The "scheduler" let me know that wasn't her job, got her "I don't care attitude" and was not concerned in the least about the service she was giving me. On more than one occasion I kindly let the providers know during appointments that I really like the providers there, but that the front office staff is terrible and the operational part of their practice is not friendly. They could care less, they get voted best of Gwinnett every year. Which btw is just a popularity contest, it means nothing. Run far away from this practice unless you are up for bad customer service and taking your children to the ER if they are sick. Worst pediatrician around.

October 31st, 2012
Giving honor to God for such an amazing doctor Lawson and an awesome staff. Tabitha is great. She needs a raise.

February 21st, 2012
Mom
Dr. Lawson has done an amazing job with both my girls and they love her! She does a great job relating to them and talks to them and then me. We love her!