A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Ledgerwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Ledgerwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ledgerwood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ledgerwood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Ledgerwood, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bacterial Infections
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Closed Head Injuries
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Septic Shock
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Thoracic Injuries
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Traumatic Shock
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledgerwood graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ledgerwood has 16 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Marie Ledgerwood MD is a female Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Ledgerwood practice?
- Dr. Anna Ledgerwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Ledgerwood practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.