A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Ledgerwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Ledgerwood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ledgerwood
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Ledgerwood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Ledgerwood, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bacterial Infections
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Closed Head Injuries
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Septic Shock
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Thoracic Injuries
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Traumatic Shock
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledgerwood graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ledgerwood has 16 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Marie Ledgerwood MD is a female Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Ledgerwood practice?
- Dr. Anna Ledgerwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Ledgerwood practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.