A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Ledgerwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Ledgerwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Ledgerwood, MD is board certified in Surgery.
She has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Abdominal Injuries, Acute Renal Failure Acute Kidney Failure, and Bacterial Infections.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledgerwood graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ledgerwood has 16 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ledgerwood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Ledgerwood practice?
Dr. Anna Ledgerwood practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.