A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Ledgerwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Ledgerwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Ledgerwood, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bacterial Infections
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Closed Head Injuries
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Septic Shock
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Thoracic Injuries
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Traumatic Shock
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledgerwood graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ledgerwood has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ledgerwood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Ledgerwood practice?
Dr. Anna Ledgerwood practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.