A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Lembke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Lembke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Lembke, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lembke graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lembke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Lembke MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anna Lembke practice?
- Dr. Anna Lembke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Lembke practices Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.