Board Certified Internal Medicine
Video profile
2171 Jericho Tpke Ste 300
Commack, NY 11725
631-670-6701
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Outstanding professional, brilliant lady  |  show details
by Kathleen M. on Oct 26th, 2013

I searched everywhere for a doctor to grow old with and feel blessed to have found Dr. Lerner. She is down-to-earth, extremely intelligent, and refers you out if she can't answer your question. Always follows up. I recommend her to everyone as the best doctor I've ever had (and I have been to plenty for various issues).

|  Very satisfied patient  |  show details
by Mike G on Jul 27th, 2013

Dr Anna Lerner took so much time explaining during my visit that I have never had any experience with a doctor that great. I was blown away by how amazing she is. I would recommend her to anyone!

|  Fabulous doctor. All of the reviews are correct.  |  show details
by Brittany R. on Jul 24th, 2013

I am 22 years old and I recently had to switch from my pediatrician to a general practitioner. I was very nervous about switching to a doctor I did not know, as I was comfortable with my university's doctor who I had been seeing for 4 years until I graduated. The first appointment I had with Dr. Lerner was the most exceptional experience I have had with a medical professional. Dr. Lerner is very kind, knowledgeable, and detail-oriented. I agree with another reviewer in that I have never had a more thorough physical examination in my life! Dr. Lerner is an absolute pleasure to work with, and, like many others, I am sad I waited this long to switch to her! Make an appointment with her now. It is worth the wait!

|  What a medical find!  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2012

Thanks to Vitals.com I found Dr. Anna.She is an expert in risk issues, and is addressing my pre-diabetic condition--an issue that other doctors have not picked up, but one that I have been reading about in many books and newsletters. She takes a lot of time with each patient, and even has a blackboard in each exam room where she explains any medical issues. Since my first visit, I had two episodes where I needed immediate care, and was able to come into the office right away. The office staff is very nice.

|  Mrs. Maria S  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

Dr. Anna Lerner is a true find. I am a very sick woman who was nervous to switch to her. I had heard so many wonderful things about her but I was afraid to make the change. I am sorry I waited so long!!! Dr. Anna is compassionate, kind, listens and was not afraid to treat ALL my problems. Her knowledge of medicine and how she explained my problems to me without making me feel like I'm fat made me seriously look at myself and decide with her help, I can really make a change. I hope that Obama medicine doesn't make her change how she practices because her style is special.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr.Anna Lerner Angeles to anyone looking for a very organized and thorough doctor. I was very impressed. She was very timely getting my results back to me and explained everything in a clear way. Her office is clean and her staff is very friendly.

|  Excellent experience  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2011

I have been so miserable with my old doctor so when I switched to Dr. Anna Lerner, I was very nervous and unsure of what to expect. WOW! I have never had such a thorough physical exam with such complete explanations. She took such time with me that the only regret I have is that I waited so long to make the switch to see her. She has a small enough staff that is really friendly which really made the whole experience not only tolerable but pleasant. I highly recommend her.

|  Never met such a wonderful doctor!  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

Dr. Anna is a comprehensive, friendly doctor who actually listens to my complaints and addresses them.What a beautiful, clean office as well. Small staff but unbelievably pleasant and hard working. Dr. Anna is a rare find.

|  Very Thorough  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

Dr Lerner has been one of the few good doctors that I have came across lately. She is quite thorough, but at times rushed. (talks fast) Her office staff is few, but nice. She did order many tests my first visit, which they did in office. The other good part is that they do lab services in office as well. There is a nutritionist and a therapist who uses that office as well. The nurtionist is so-so. Other than that, she is a good doctor: listens and explains everything!

|  Fantastic doctor  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

Dr. Anna is very good. I was comfortable and so impressed with how she took the time to get to know my medical problems. My wife made me go and I was very reluctant to see a woman doctor but after seeing her I feel so comfortable that I highly recommend her. A plus

|  Incredible doctor!!!!!!  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

I found the perfect doctor and I feel so satisfied that I wanted to shout it out to the world. I finally found a compassionate doctor who listens and who is incredibly brilliant. I know that I am a difficult patient and I have a lot of problems but she really was able to give me insight into many of them and really really help me to get better!!! There is no better doctor in my opinion and I am 68 years old and have been to many many doctors.

|  Compassionate, Caring, Professional, Smart  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

Medicine is so impersonal and will be so different going forward with so few doctors taking the time to form relationships with their patients. Well, look no more! Dr. Anna Lerner has such a different style. She is an incredible diagnostician and spends more than enough time explaining the why and the what behind the illness. She listens and has a warm bedside manner. I cannot express enough my satisfaction with Dr. Anna Lerner Angeles.

|  Satisfied finally  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2011

Dr.Anna Lerner Angeles is a wonderful smart doctor. I have been sick for a long time and I really found the ultimate doctor for me. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a quality, smart, caring doctor.

|  show details
Mar 17th, 2011

Dr. Lerner is awesome. She is a great doctor who takes the time to really know her patient. Her sense of humor makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone.

|  Fantastic doctor  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2011

Dr. Anna is a wonderful doctor. I have been going to see her for more than 11 years. She sees my husband, my two kids and myself and always with such unbelievable attention and caring. She has such a wonderful personal approach with fine attention to detail and compassion. In my opinion, there is no better doctor out there.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Anna Lerner Angeles for about 9 years. She is an exellent doctor. You can not find a doctor that is more caring than her. I have seen many doctors during my life and she is by far the top doctor on my list. She makes you feel so comfortable talking to her about anything. I first met her when I had just lost my husband to pancreatic cancer. She got me throught the toughest of times. I followed her from her Smithtown office to her office in Melville. She is so worth the extra drive time.

|  unbelievable and so comprehensive!!  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2011

I am utterly shocked at what the person just wrote regarding Dr.Anna. She is so complete and so thorough that I have never been to such a doctor. Dr. Anna has spent more time to get to know me and my issues than any doctor has ever ever done. I would question the validity of the last review due to the fact that Dr. Anna just opened her new practice on January 24th and wasn't even in her office yet. I find it disgusting that someone so pathetic would not rate her higher. AND the staff that they are referring to is probably why she left that horrible old office!! want quality go see Dr.Anna!

|  Ronnie Sanchez  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2011

I was a very healthy man who suddenly developed a serious illness. Dr Anna has made me feel reassured throughout this nightmare and she has helped me to understand all the medical stuff going around me. I would recommend her to anyone and I think she is the very best doc in the world.

|  Unbelievable doctor I am so very happy  |  show details
by Karen S. on Sep 6th, 2010

I have never been more satisfied with a doctor in my life. Dr. Anna is spot on with diagnosis and no where will you find a better doctor. Her bedside manner is amazing, so caring and she listens. I cannot believe how lucky I am that she exists.

|  Amazing doctor  |  show details
by Mrs. A Jacobs on Jun 30th, 2010

Dr.Anna is outstanding. She makes me feel so much better when I am vulnerable and not feeling well. I would never ever leave her. I find it offensive that someone wrote about her schedule being limited. The doctor works part time and if that isn't what you like go somewhere else. BUT you won't find a better doctor out there who listens and cares.

|  no more searching  |  show details
by mark on Mar 7th, 2010

I found my ideal doctor. I love Dr. Anna Lerner Angeles. She is wonderful and very very good at diagnosing me and then following up with my problems.

|  Back to basics  |  show details
by Ms. Brown on Dec 31st, 2009

Dr. Anna Lerner is an excellent Dr. unfortunately as per her staff she only works 3 days a week. which makes it hard to schedule an appointment with her especially when her own staff cant even figure out her schedule. She has been my Dr. for at least 5 years. In 2009 something happen with her front desk staff and they are Horrible. If you cant get access to your Dr. then how good can they continue to be.

|  Absoultely the best  |  show details
by Soon to be Mrs. Hill on Oct 21st, 2009

Dr. Anna Lerner is absolutely the best doctor out there. She has great bedside manner and takes her time with you. The only complaint is that you have to wait a while to see her. (it's because she doesn't rush her appointments) Other than that I would recommend her to anyone!

|  caring and complete doctor  |  show details
by anthony b. on Jun 24th, 2008

best doctor exam I have ever ever had. I will recommend her to my whole family.