Dr. Anna Lerner Angeles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Lerner Angeles?

October 22nd, 2017

I was impressed by the confidence this doctor gave me. She is very smart and accurate in her diagnosis.

October 17th, 2017

It's not the doctor it's the staff

I have only been to the office twice and I don't think I will be going back again. My second visit was with the doctor and it was an average physical with no unusual occurrences. The problematic visit was my first visit in May of this year. I saw the PA to have my HBP meds refilled. The problem occurred when a claim was submitted to my insurance carrier with an incorrect diagnostic code. I have contacted the office manager several times requesting that a corrected claim be submitted. I have checked with my insurance carrier and no corrected claim has been submitted. A corrected claim can only be submitted by the doctor's office. I would not recommend this office.

March 14th, 2017

Inadequate

I felt very rushed and that I was not getting the quality of care I or any patient should expect to receive.

March 10th, 2017

No one compares to dr Lerner

Her knowledge and her thoroughness and compassion exceeded all my expectations!

March 9th, 2015

love her!!!!!

January 13th, 2015

Excellent office staff and an excellent doctor. I feel very confident in what she says and I believe she is very knowledgeable. They do not come much better than Dr. Ana Lerner Angeles

October 26th, 2013

Outstanding professional, brilliant lady

I searched everywhere for a doctor to grow old with and feel blessed to have found Dr. Lerner. She is down-to-earth, extremely intelligent, and refers you out if she can't answer your question. Always follows up. I recommend her to everyone as the best doctor I've ever had (and I have been to plenty for various issues).

July 24th, 2013

Fabulous doctor. All of the reviews are correct.

I am 22 years old and I recently had to switch from my pediatrician to a general practitioner. I was very nervous about switching to a doctor I did not know, as I was comfortable with my university's doctor who I had been seeing for 4 years until I graduated. The first appointment I had with Dr. Lerner was the most exceptional experience I have had with a medical professional. Dr. Lerner is very kind, knowledgeable, and detail-oriented. I agree with another reviewer in that I have never had a more thorough physical examination in my life! Dr. Lerner is an absolute pleasure to work with, and, like many others, I am sad I waited this long to switch to her! Make an appointment with her now. It is worth the wait!

June 2nd, 2012

What a medical find!

Thanks to Vitals.com I found Dr. Anna.She is an expert in risk issues, and is addressing my pre-diabetic condition--an issue that other doctors have not picked up, but one that I have been reading about in many books and newsletters. She takes a lot of time with each patient, and even has a blackboard in each exam room where she explains any medical issues. Since my first visit, I had two episodes where I needed immediate care, and was able to come into the office right away. The office staff is very nice.

May 10th, 2012

Mrs. Maria S

Dr. Anna Lerner is a true find. I am a very sick woman who was nervous to switch to her. I had heard so many wonderful things about her but I was afraid to make the change. I am sorry I waited so long!!! Dr. Anna is compassionate, kind, listens and was not afraid to treat ALL my problems. Her knowledge of medicine and how she explained my problems to me without making me feel like I'm fat made me seriously look at myself and decide with her help, I can really make a change. I hope that Obama medicine doesn't make her change how she practices because her style is special.

January 17th, 2012

Wonderful doctor

I highly recommend Dr.Anna Lerner Angeles to anyone looking for a very organized and thorough doctor. I was very impressed. She was very timely getting my results back to me and explained everything in a clear way. Her office is clean and her staff is very friendly.

December 25th, 2011

Excellent experience

I have been so miserable with my old doctor so when I switched to Dr. Anna Lerner, I was very nervous and unsure of what to expect. WOW! I have never had such a thorough physical exam with such complete explanations. She took such time with me that the only regret I have is that I waited so long to make the switch to see her. She has a small enough staff that is really friendly which really made the whole experience not only tolerable but pleasant. I highly recommend her.