Overall Review

March 9th, 2015
love her!!!!!

January 13th, 2015
Excellent office staff and an excellent doctor. I feel very confident in what she says and I believe she is very knowledgeable. They do not come much better than Dr. Ana Lerner Angeles

October 26th, 2013
Outstanding professional, brilliant lady
I searched everywhere for a doctor to grow old with and feel blessed to have found Dr. Lerner. She is down-to-earth, extremely intelligent, and refers you out if she can't answer your question. Always follows up. I recommend her to everyone as the best doctor I've ever had (and I have been to plenty for various issues).

July 24th, 2013
Fabulous doctor. All of the reviews are correct.
I am 22 years old and I recently had to switch from my pediatrician to a general practitioner. I was very nervous about switching to a doctor I did not know, as I was comfortable with my university's doctor who I had been seeing for 4 years until I graduated. The first appointment I had with Dr. Lerner was the most exceptional experience I have had with a medical professional. Dr. Lerner is very kind, knowledgeable, and detail-oriented. I agree with another reviewer in that I have never had a more thorough physical examination in my life! Dr. Lerner is an absolute pleasure to work with, and, like many others, I am sad I waited this long to switch to her! Make an appointment with her now. It is worth the wait!

June 2nd, 2012
What a medical find!
Thanks to Vitals.com I found Dr. Anna.She is an expert in risk issues, and is addressing my pre-diabetic condition--an issue that other doctors have not picked up, but one that I have been reading about in many books and newsletters. She takes a lot of time with each patient, and even has a blackboard in each exam room where she explains any medical issues. Since my first visit, I had two episodes where I needed immediate care, and was able to come into the office right away. The office staff is very nice.

May 10th, 2012
Mrs. Maria S
Dr. Anna Lerner is a true find. I am a very sick woman who was nervous to switch to her. I had heard so many wonderful things about her but I was afraid to make the change. I am sorry I waited so long!!! Dr. Anna is compassionate, kind, listens and was not afraid to treat ALL my problems. Her knowledge of medicine and how she explained my problems to me without making me feel like I'm fat made me seriously look at myself and decide with her help, I can really make a change. I hope that Obama medicine doesn't make her change how she practices because her style is special.

January 17th, 2012
Wonderful doctor
I highly recommend Dr.Anna Lerner Angeles to anyone looking for a very organized and thorough doctor. I was very impressed. She was very timely getting my results back to me and explained everything in a clear way. Her office is clean and her staff is very friendly.

December 24th, 2011
Excellent experience
I have been so miserable with my old doctor so when I switched to Dr. Anna Lerner, I was very nervous and unsure of what to expect. WOW! I have never had such a thorough physical exam with such complete explanations. She took such time with me that the only regret I have is that I waited so long to make the switch to see her. She has a small enough staff that is really friendly which really made the whole experience not only tolerable but pleasant. I highly recommend her.

November 17th, 2011
Never met such a wonderful doctor!
Dr. Anna is a comprehensive, friendly doctor who actually listens to my complaints and addresses them.What a beautiful, clean office as well. Small staff but unbelievably pleasant and hard working. Dr. Anna is a rare find.

October 20th, 2011
Very Thorough
Dr Lerner has been one of the few good doctors that I have came across lately. She is quite thorough, but at times rushed. (talks fast) Her office staff is few, but nice. She did order many tests my first visit, which they did in office. The other good part is that they do lab services in office as well. There is a nutritionist and a therapist who uses that office as well. The nurtionist is so-so. Other than that, she is a good doctor: listens and explains everything!

October 12th, 2011
Fantastic doctor
Dr. Anna is very good. I was comfortable and so impressed with how she took the time to get to know my medical problems. My wife made me go and I was very reluctant to see a woman doctor but after seeing her I feel so comfortable that I highly recommend her. A plus

October 6th, 2011
Incredible doctor!!!!!!
I found the perfect doctor and I feel so satisfied that I wanted to shout it out to the world. I finally found a compassionate doctor who listens and who is incredibly brilliant. I know that I am a difficult patient and I have a lot of problems but she really was able to give me insight into many of them and really really help me to get better!!! There is no better doctor in my opinion and I am 68 years old and have been to many many doctors.