Dr. Anna Leung Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anna Leung?

Not good

Posted on June 11th, 2015

Very nice office staff, but unfortunately she is not a good doctor. Dr Leung seems to panic easily and I lost all confidence in her ability to care for my medical condition. I do not recommend her.

racist place...worst waiting time ever

Posted on August 18th, 2014

I have my appointment at 9:15am I arrive a 8:55am, at 9:45am I approach to the nurse if I got to fill up where were the papers that I need it to fill up, and why my name wasn’t been call. At 10:05am they hand out the paper work, at 10:40 I approach, asking why other people that got here after I did got out first, and they will quiet me by saying I was next. and so on and so on and so. Believe it or not, all the people seen first were the asiatic people. Which look kind of weird because all people remained on the waiting room were hispanic. after complaining the finally take me in, They call me in to check my pressure and weight and that is it. until 12:10pm they call me in for the ultrasound, Which was not a success... after the nurse doing my ultrasound, wiggle and put pressure on my belly trying to get a perfect picture for this Doctor request...insane!!!!... got to wait another until 1:20pm to be call again... then again they wiggle my belly turn me side ways and nothing, putting pressure on my belly without remorse I left around 2:10pm almost closing time, unbelievable.

Posted on August 25th, 2017