A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Lev-Toaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lev-Toaff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lev-Toaff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Lev-Toaff, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Colorectal Cancer
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Female Infertility
- Ganglion Cysts
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Liver Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lev-Toaff graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lev-Toaff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna S Lev-Toaff MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anna S. Lev-Toaff practice?
- Dr. Anna Lev-Toaff has 14 office locations.
Dr. Anna Lev-Toaff practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.