Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna Lillis
Dr. Anna Lillis, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Lillis is affiliated with Brigham & Women's Hospital and Boston Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna Lillis has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Anna Lillis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Matthew Zapala
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Boston, MA 0 mi4
Dr. Caroline Robson
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Boston, MA 0 mi29
Dr. Brian Dillon
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Boston, MA 0 mi15