A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Lin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Pei-Fen Lin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anna P. Lin practice?
- Dr. Anna Lin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anna Lin practices Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: East Palo Alto, CA and Redding, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.