A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Linderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Linderman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Linderman graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Linderman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Linderman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anna Linderman practice?
- Dr. Anna Linderman has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Linderman practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.