A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Litvak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Litvak is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Litvak, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Memory Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Litvak graduated from Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University.
Dr. Litvak has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Litvak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna Litvak practice?
Dr. Anna Litvak practices Neurology near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA.
See Salem Neurologists.