A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Lopez Stratton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Lopez Stratton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Lopez Stratton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez Stratton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lopez Stratton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swain County Hospital
- Haywood Regional Medical Center
- Harris Regional Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Elisa Lopez Stratton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna E. Lopez Stratton practice?
- Dr. Anna Lopez Stratton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Lopez Stratton practices Family Medicine near Waynesville, NC.
See Waynesville Family Physicians.