A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Lupa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Lupa is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lupa
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Lupa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupa graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Maria Lupa MD is a female General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Lupa practice?
- Dr. Anna Lupa has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Lupa practices General Practice near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Primary Care Doctors.