A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna D'Amico is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. D'Amico has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Regional Medical Center of Hopkins Count
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Maria D'Amico MD is a female Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Anna D'Amico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna D'Amico practices Urology near Madisonville, KY.
See Madisonville Urologists.