A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Sullivan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Sullivan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Marie C Sullivan DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Anna Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Sullivan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Newark, DE.
See Newark Family Physicians and Newark General Practitioners.