A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Sullivan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Sullivan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Marie C Sullivan DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Anna Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Sullivan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Newark, DE.
See Newark Primary Care Doctors.