Dr. Anna Sullivan DO Patient Reviews

May 25th, 2016
Great expirence

February 10th, 2015
Worst Doctor Experience Ever
I wish I could give 0 stars. I showed up for a general check-up and because I was having trouble focusing at my job. I waited 5 minutes in the waiting room and was brought in. There was no nurse that came in first, just "Doctor" Anna. She asked me 2 basic questions, like "How are you feeling", didn't listen and didn't even take my height, weight, or listen to my heart. I'm not a doctor, but I would think it's important to take that kind of information for a first time patient. Then I asked about my focusing problem. She immediately prescribed me some medication, didn't talk about any dangers, side-affects, or any other information. I was in and out in literally 5 minutes, and she did not seem to care about me or my health for one second (I wonder if that pharma company talked to her before hand...). I took the medication for 3 days, before I realized how important it was to see an actual doctor before taking a daily medication (I've never been on medication in my life, and I take it seriously). It's now a year later, I've worked on different strategies at work to help my attentiveness, switched jobs.... So happy I didn't listen to her.... Please, for your own good, go elsewhere...

January 8th, 2015
Have been seeing Dr. Sullivan for many years now, and have found her to be a fantastic doctor, kind, attentive, and very professional.

March 1st, 2013
Dr(I use this word loosely). Sullivan was my Mother's doctor. My Mom was an active, healthy women who only needed a doctor for the occasional cold. She choose Sullivan because of the convenience of location and ease of getting an appointment. My Mom went to her with complaints of dizziness, shortness of breath ( so severe that she couldn't climb the stairs), nausea and back pain. Sullivan listened to her chest and sent her on her way with a prescription for cough medicine. Later that night, my Mom died from a heart attack!

February 17th, 2012
What a joke!
I wish I'd read the other reviews before wasting my time. She pretended to take my blood pressure, listened to my symptoms (back pain) for a few minutes, then dashed off some pain med prescriptions and one to have an x-ray done. She never called with the results of the x-rays and has not returned my messages. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HER, SHE SHOULD BE REPORTED!!!

October 10th, 2011
Lost interest and makes mistakes
I have been seeing Dr. Sullivan for over 15 years now. She use to be very attentive, she actually had a nurse who would come in, take blood pressure, temp, weigh you, etc. Then the doctor would come in and actually examine what what wrong. I had numbness in my arm and she stood and talked to me about it and thought it might be CPT but suggested I see a specialist. She wrote down what I needed to do and asked if I was feeling ok otherwise. Now, you wait in a small room, she comes in, looks briefly at the chart, asks what is going on with her back turned to you. I needed a pre-surgical physical and gave her all the papers from my surgeon. She looked them over and I was telling her how my first surgery didn't go well and now I was with another surgeon and she said "what surgery." Now the first surgeon was dictating letters to her while I was in for a visit and she was getting all the information that was going on with me. Obviously she doesn't really look at the chart or doesn't care. She listened to my heart, wrote out 2 scripts for blood work and a CT Scan and sent me on my way. Never once looking me in the eye. NOW the office submitted my blood work wrong and Lab Corp wants me to pay because of their mistake. I called the office and told the receptionist it was submitted wrong the week after my surgery, first week in Sept. She said she would resubmit and she hasn't because I got another bill from Lab Corp. and they won't give me any of my own information over the phone! Huh? I am the patient! I am so angry. I am looking for a PCP that will actually look at my chart and know what is going on with my health. Now I have to fight with Lab Corp and BCBS and hope that the doctors office resubmits the claim right. It is so frustrating!

June 22nd, 2011
Nice Personality, but not at all professional.
I've been going to Dr. Sullivan for about 6 years, only because a family member recommended her. Every single time I go in, no matter what the complaint, she listens for about one minute, hands me a prescription, then sends me on my way. I went in one time to have a complete head-to-toe physical done for the Fire Department, and literally all she did was look down my throat and listen to my chest, and then wrote "OK" on a prescription paper. I'm currently looking for a new Primary Care Physician.

January 9th, 2011
I was there and had Bronchitis, but she had diagnosed me with strep throat, with no strep test and only listened to 2 of 14 symptoms. I was highly upset I waited for 30 minutes and actually got into the room and was in the room with the doctor for maybe 5 minutes and she diagnosed me totally wrong. Should NOT be a doctor

November 30th, 2010
bad doctor
office hours are horrible. she does not care she asks what is wrong with her back turned then writes a prescription and sends you on your way, never checks blood pressure or weight. seems like she only cares about one thing your money in her pocket!

November 29th, 2016