Dr. Anna Williams MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2010
Diamond in the rough
Dr. Williams completely took me by surprise with her extensive and advanced knowledge of the bipolar disorder. I feel we have an excellent, working relationship built on trust as my meds are managed and I periodically receive talk therapy. She is a true asset for Valley Mental Health.

August 4th, 2010
Finally Found a Dr. That Helped Me
After 30 years of suffering with depressionDr. Williams worked through different medications and found the combination that has brought me back to life and out of the darkness.

April 29th, 2010
Find someone else! Anybody else!
This woman is a complete idiot! Do not see her! Even if she is your only choice you're better off seeing a regular doctor. Trust me. She doesn't listen, and she's so spacey she forgets everything you've said. I filled out the paperwork twice to get my previous records and she never actually managed to get them. Probably because she never turned in the papers. She had been writing regular prescriptions for me as long as I checked in each month. Then suddenly she says she won't anymore until I make an appointment. No prior notice and appointments take weeks to get. She has no brains and no compassion for what a person actually needs. The office staff were very nice but also misleading in how much my appointments would cost and what insurance would cover. For your own good, stay away!!!

December 11th, 2015