A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Mapp is Poor. Dr. Mapp has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mapp graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mapp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- Saint David`s Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mapp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anna Mapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna L. Mapp practice?
Dr. Anna Mapp practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Mapp, Dr. Anabel Mapp, Dr. Anya Mapp, Dr. Deeann Mapp, Dr. Hana Mapp, Dr. Hanna Mapp, Dr. Hannah Mapp, Dr. Hannelore Mapp