A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Golja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Golja is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Golja graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Golja has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Maria Golja MD is a female Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Golja practice?
- Dr. Anna Golja has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Golja practices Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists and Boston Pediatric Specialists.