A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Golja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Golja is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golja
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golja Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Golja graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Golja has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Maria Golja MD is a female Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Golja practice?
- Dr. Anna Golja has 13 office locations.
Dr. Anna Golja practices Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Boston, MA.
See Lexington Radiologists.