Dr. Anna Marie Ward Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Marie Ward?

August 23rd, 2016

Dr ward

My mother inlaw has secondary stage 4 lung cancer and had to switch to Dr ward after her primary doctor had left Oxford primary care. Dr ward at the time was the only doctor taking patients. My mother in law as any other caner patient was on narcotics for pain management Dr ward then proceeded to tell her that she doesn't see a need for her to be on the pain meds she was on and took her off of them and told her she needs to see mental health. She is now very sick from withdrawals from her meds as doctor ward cut her off completely and she now has a mass infection that is not being treated. I think any doctor that tells a stage 4 cancer patient that she is a drug addict and needs mental health should not be permitted to "take care" of any patients. She was very rude and insulting and has HORRIBLE bed side manner. Told my mother in law "all these other doctors are making it look like your dying by looks of your medication list, but it doesn't look to me Like your dying" (mind you she had already been givin a life expectancy) I don't know where this women got get licence to doctor but I would NEVER recommend anyone to be seen by this women.

July 27th, 2016

My doctor

Dr. Ward has been my doctor for over 20 years. She is very intelligent, very experienced, very compassionate, kind, and genuine. She is very thorough and spends as much time as is needed with her patients. She will stop what she is doing and see you if its an emergency and she will talk to you outside of the hospital which a lot of doctors won't do. This means a lot and says that she is real. She is my first choice for a medical doctor, and I REALLY hope she does not retire any time soon because I really don't want to go to anyone else!

December 16th, 2015

I could write a 10000 word essay on this Doctor without even trying!

I couldn't say enough about how compationate she is. She could be reached anytime you had an emergency and needed her. I had to leave the area and i just can not find another doctor who could compare with her.

May 15th, 2015

I trust her

September 30th, 2013

Not thorough/very passive

Doctor dismissed a health issue, didn't feel I needed to go to the specialist over the age of 70 because I wasn't overweight. If I had a doctor that was thorough I would have known I had cancer a year ago, instead i found out now. She is not thorough or cautious, instead is very passive and this is YOUR HEALTH.

September 19th, 2012

A++

Dr. ward has been my doctor for over 10 years and has vastly improved my quality of life because she listens to her patients.

September 11th, 2012

great!

love her shes very sweet ive been going to her for years i like her vey much

February 17th, 2012