A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Marino is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Marino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from Crimean State Medical University, Simferopol.
Dr. Marino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Central Baptist Hospital
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Marino MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna Marino practice?
- Dr. Anna Marino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Marino practices Internal Medicine near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN.
See Lexington Internists.