A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Marinovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Marinovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Marinovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinovich graduated from Ivano-Frankivsk State Medical University, Ivano Frankivsk.
Dr. Marinovich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Marinovich MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna Marinovich practice?
- Dr. Anna Marinovich has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anna Marinovich practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.