A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Marinovich is Good. Dr. Marinovich has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Marinovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinovich graduated from Ivano-Frankivsk State Medical University, Ivano Frankivsk. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Marinovich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marinovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anna Marinovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna Marinovich practice?
Dr. Anna Marinovich practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Marinovich, Dr. Marianne Marinovich, Dr. Hanna Marinovich, Dr. Nan Marinovich, Dr. Maryann Marinovich, Dr. Nancy Marinovich, Dr. Hannelore Marinovich, Dr. Ana Marinovich