A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Meadows, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
She has special expertise in 30 Areas, including Adjuvant Chemotherapy, Bone Cancer, and Bone Marrow Transplantation.27 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Meadows graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 10 awards.
Dr. Meadows has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hosp Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meadows accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anna Meadows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna T. Meadows practice?
Dr. Anna Meadows practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Meadows, Dr. Anabel Meadows, Dr. Anya Meadows, Dr. Deeann Meadows, Dr. Hana Meadows, Dr. Hanna Meadows, Dr. Hannah Meadows, Dr. Hannelore Meadows