A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Meadows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Meadows, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Cognition Disorders
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Eye Cancer
- Growth Disorders
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Learning Disorders
- Male Infertility
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Meadows graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 10 awards.
Dr. Meadows has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Taback Meadows MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anna T. Meadows practice?
- Dr. Anna Meadows has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Meadows practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Oncologists.