A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Meadows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Meadows is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meadows
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Meadows Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Meadows, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Cognition Disorders
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Eye Cancer
- Growth Disorders
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Learning Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Meadows graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 10 awards.
Dr. Meadows has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Taback Meadows MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anna T. Meadows practice?
- Dr. Anna Meadows has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Meadows practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Oncologists.