A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Murillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Murillo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murillo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murillo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Murillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Three Rivers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Melissa Murillo MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Murillo practice?
- Dr. Anna Murillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Murillo practices Hematology & Oncology near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Oncologists.