The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna Melissa Murillo
Dr. Anna Melissa Murillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ashland, KY. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Murillo is affiliated with King's Daughters' Medical Center, Three Rivers Medical Center and Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna Melissa Murillo has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Anna Melissa Murillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, KY.
Dr. Cecilia Gaynor
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Dr. Jamal Merhy
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Dr. Vinay Vermani
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine