A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Mendoza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Mendoza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mendoza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Delano Regional Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Luisa Mendoza MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna L. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Anna Mendoza has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Mendoza practices Family Medicine near Delano, CA.
See Delano Family Physicians.