A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Messner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Messner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Messner
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Messner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Messner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Speech Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Messner graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Messner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Hopeman Messner MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anna H. Messner practice?
- Dr. Anna Messner has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Messner practices Otolaryngology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.