A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Messner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Messner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Messner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Speech Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Messner graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Messner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Messner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna H. Messner practice?
Dr. Anna Messner practices Otolaryngology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.