A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Meyer, Pediatric Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Choanal Atresia
- Cochlear Implantation
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- ValleyCare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Katrine Meyer MD is a female Pediatric Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anna K. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Anna Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Meyer practices Pediatric Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.