A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Meyer, Pediatric Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Choanal Atresia
- Cochlear Implantation
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- ValleyCare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna K Meyer MD is a female Pediatric Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anna K. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Anna Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Meyer practices Pediatric Otolaryngology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Otolaryngologists.