A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Miari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Miari is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Miari, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miari graduated from Univ Di Parma, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Parma, Italy.
Dr. Miari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Rita Miari MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anna R. Miari practice?
- Dr. Anna Miari has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Miari practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.