A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Miari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Miari is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miari
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Miari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Miari, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miari graduated from Univ Di Parma, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Parma, Italy.
Dr. Miari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Rita Miari MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anna R. Miari practice?
- Dr. Anna Miari has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Miari practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.