A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Millan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Millan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Millan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Millan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Millan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Carreras Millan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna C. Millan practice?
- Dr. Anna Millan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anna Millan practices Family Medicine near Cudahy, CA.