A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Millan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Millan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Millan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Millan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Carreras Millan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna C. Millan practice?
- Dr. Anna Millan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Millan practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cudahy, CA.
See Bellflower Primary Care Doctors.