A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Millan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Millan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Millan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Millan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Millan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Carreras Millan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna C. Millan practice?
- Dr. Anna Millan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anna Millan practices Family Medicine near Cudahy, CA.