More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna Monroe
Dr. Anna Monroe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with another office in Boone, NC. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Sports Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Monroe is affiliated with Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna Monroe has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...