Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Layken Johnson on Apr 22nd, 2016

She is very informative and postive. Love coming here!

Apr 2nd, 2016

I enjoy working with Dr. Nackley And most of the nursing staff, but I do not enjoy working with the billing office (Amy) at all. There were some difficulties with my insurance (everything was 100 percent covered) but she told me that she wasn't going to do anything else to help me and I had to handle everything else on my own. My main issue with this was her hateful attitude, this is a very sensitive time for me, I have a lot of health issues and I run a business which takes 50-60 hours of my week and I do not expect to be treated like crap. Also, my prescriptions have been called in to pharmacies that I am not using and I was told to contact one phone number and it was actually a different pharmacy and I had to track down phone numbers and correspond by email with Stacy about five different times and the pharmacy phone calls four times just to figure out how to get my prescriptions. I thought it was very labor some, and unprofessional and her responses were silly to my questions about the pharmacies. She just said so do you have your prescriptions yet because we cannot schedule you until you have them.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comments - we appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. While we are delighted that you enjoyed working with Dr. Nackley, we are disappointed to learn of the difficulty you experienced with your billing and insurance. Our goal is to provide the best possible patient experience, as such we are happy to assist patients in the filing of their insurance claims. That said, as many health care consumers know, dealing with insurance companies can be complicated. It is often difficult to receive an accurate answer consistently from insurance company representatives. Additionally, many insurance plans do not cover infertility treatments. As a courtesy, we request a written explanation of benefits from insurance companies on behalf of our patients. In your case, we were repeatedly informed that your plan did not have an IVF Rider - the plan feature that covers infertility treatments. As such, the claims we submited on your behalf were rejected. We regret if the information we received from your insurance company was incorrect. Unfortunately, we were unable to pursue the matter further, as the patient's participation and involvement is necessary to resolve such concerns. In recent years, many insurance companies have eliminated Provider Customer Service - as such, we are no longer able to speak with live representatives of these companies. This makes resolving problems with a patient's coverage much more difficult. As referenced, in such situations, only the patient can dispute the insurance company's decision for no coverage. We regret that we are unable to resolve the problem with your insurance carrier. Regardless, we'd welcome the opportunity to discuss the matter further with you, and invite you to contact our office at your convenience. We look forward to speaking with you.

Mar 3rd, 2016

Explains in detail the patient's issues.

Feb 4th, 2016

Dr. Nackley and her staff are very patient and understanding. Grateful for individuals like them who work in the medical field and possess the 3 important C's I look for: Caring, Compassionate and with Christian values.

by She is great on Nov 14th, 2015

She is great. A little abrupt, but its not a problem at all. Just be ready to ask questions quick and if you miss your chance ask anyone else and they will get you the info. We have been very pleased with everyone in the office.

Sep 15th, 2015

Dr. Nackley has always been informative and caring.

Aug 5th, 2015

The only issue I had with CARE is the location - I was hoping the Dr's would be in Fort Worth more often. But other than that, we had an incredible time here. Staff and Dr. Nackley were always friendly and accomodating. I never waited more than 5 minutes to see the doctor, which is important to me. Thank you!

Jul 25th, 2015

Dr Nackley has been an amazing Dr all the way from my fibroid dignosis, to the fibroid surgery, to my recovery and the IVF process. She has a good and caring heart and very professional. I am grateful to God for making the IVF a success. I am also thanking Dr Nackley and the entire team of care facility. .

May 23rd, 2015

Dr. Nackley is a great doctor. She is very caring and supportive! Dr. Nackley is very knowledgeable about different options for her patients and is very thorough in explaining the test results to us.

May 7th, 2015

I felt like Dr. Nackley really listened to my concerns and took my previous experiences into account when she was deciding on what care was best for me. She did not require me to stick to standard protocol just because that is what was typically done.

Mar 22nd, 2015

Dr. Nackley is the best! She has helped my husband and I live our dream of becoming parents! She was on this roller coaster with us all the way and enjoyed our happiness and not so much our sorrows! She and her staff with always be a part of our family!

Feb 4th, 2015

Dr. Nackley communicates well and is often prompt in responding to my questions. Her professionalism is phenomenal and she is straight-forward and to the point.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Nov 22nd, 2014

super nice and professional.

Dr. Nackely is the best!!! show details Dr. Nackely is the best!!!
Sep 11th, 2014

Dr. Nackely is the best. She helped us through some very rough times and was very reassuring. She is so gentle and caring. She made this experience as pleasant as it possibly could be. We are so thankful for her and all the help she gave us. All of the nurses and staff at Care fertility were great and so helpful in answering questions and making us feel comfortable. We are so excited to meet our bundle of joy in April!!!

doesnt stand behind work show details doesnt stand behind work
May 9th, 2014

Caused a tube to become blocked.

Mar 7th, 2014

great doctor and staff. very flexible with my busy schedule and responsive to my needs. sometimes there are problems with staff knowing about lab draws which delays appointments. my husband is not enamored with the 'sperm collection rooms' especially at the bedford office...but he says the room is fine for the purpose intended.

Doctor's Response

We appreciate feedback and use it in continuing to refine our practice to meet the needs of our patients. It is satisfying to hear that doctors and staff are considered in high regard and scheduling flexibility has created ease. We work hard to achieve this! We discuss and implement improvements for suggestions such as creating a better system of communication between our lab and patients whose appointments include their services. And we welcome suggestions on improving the collection room and encourage you or your husband to contact us. Thank you for your review and bringing our attention to these matters.

Dr. Nackley is AMAZING! show details Dr. Nackley is AMAZING!
May 11th, 2013

Dr. Nackley has been amazing! She has offered a personal touch that has made this process less stressful for me and my partner. I have spoken to several other couples that have utilized other doctors for their fertility treatment and they have remarked about the extra testing and personal phone calls that Dr. Nackley does. I am especially appreciative of the thorough testing that she completed. Due to this she discovered issues that could have turned into a much more severe problem. I will be telling everyone that I can to come to Dr. Nackley!!

Wonderful Clinic! show details Wonderful Clinic!
by C.P. on Apr 18th, 2013

She is very nice and helpful. She answers all of my questions, she has a great bedside manner. I love her and the staff. After trying to conceive for 2 years i did 2 iui's and now I am 8 weeks pregnant! Couldnt have done it without them! CP

Best reproductive care in the metroplex. show details Best reproductive care in the metroplex.
by C.B. on Apr 5th, 2013

It has been very refreshing to come to a RE office where the entire staff is friendly, helpful and supportive. It is always a fantastic experience to work with both Stephanie and Brandi.

by Kathleen Bishop on Mar 21st, 2013

Completely flusterated until i met Staff @ Bedford

Angel show details Angel
May 16th, 2011

I just had tubal reversal today. Took a while for appointment such as getting old reports from 1998 however I see now that my surgery went alot faster because of those reports. She is very nice, concerned and can always call regarding questions and took time with me. Such a sweet doctor! Some staff there is a little rude. They didn't tell me when my follow up appt was and I thought about pain med when I got home and they didn't send home with me. overall I thought she was excellent

Dec 19th, 2010

Dr Nackley is not only professional, but very caring as well. Her knowledge is second to none when dealing with infertility issues. I highly recommend her as a Reproductive Endocrinologist. We were treated by her for a year before conceiving our son via our first IVF and we went back to consult with her again about 9 months after his birth to see if our options had changed. God blessed us with a natural conception, but she followed us just like with the IVF until 9 weeks gestation. We absolutely LOVE her and the Center for Assisted Reproduction.

Not punctual show details Not punctual
Oct 23rd, 2010

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Nackley for several months and had 2 procedures done at the care center in Bedford TX. I totally lost faith in someone that does not seem to be very caring and not to say the least, unable to follow their own schedule. We had two appointments where we waited over 1 hr. The overall procedures seem to be structure like an assembly line. There should be more communications between the doctor and patient. Although there were some staff members that were very courteous.