Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 25th, 2015

Dr Nackley has been an amazing Dr all the way from my fibroid dignosis, to the fibroid surgery, to my recovery and the IVF process. She has a good and caring heart and very professional. I am grateful to God for making the IVF a success. I am also thanking Dr Nackley and the entire team of care facility. .

May 23rd, 2015

Dr. Nackley is a great doctor. She is very caring and supportive! Dr. Nackley is very knowledgeable about different options for her patients and is very thorough in explaining the test results to us.

May 7th, 2015

I felt like Dr. Nackley really listened to my concerns and took my previous experiences into account when she was deciding on what care was best for me. She did not require me to stick to standard protocol just because that is what was typically done.

Mar 22nd, 2015

Dr. Nackley is the best! She has helped my husband and I live our dream of becoming parents! She was on this roller coaster with us all the way and enjoyed our happiness and not so much our sorrows! She and her staff with always be a part of our family!

Feb 4th, 2015

Dr. Nackley communicates well and is often prompt in responding to my questions. Her professionalism is phenomenal and she is straight-forward and to the point.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Nov 22nd, 2014

super nice and professional.

Dr. Nackely is the best!!! show details Dr. Nackely is the best!!!
Sep 11th, 2014

Dr. Nackely is the best. She helped us through some very rough times and was very reassuring. She is so gentle and caring. She made this experience as pleasant as it possibly could be. We are so thankful for her and all the help she gave us. All of the nurses and staff at Care fertility were great and so helpful in answering questions and making us feel comfortable. We are so excited to meet our bundle of joy in April!!!

doesnt stand behind work show details doesnt stand behind work
May 9th, 2014

Caused a tube to become blocked.

Mar 7th, 2014

great doctor and staff. very flexible with my busy schedule and responsive to my needs. sometimes there are problems with staff knowing about lab draws which delays appointments. my husband is not enamored with the 'sperm collection rooms' especially at the bedford office...but he says the room is fine for the purpose intended.

Doctor's Response

We appreciate feedback and use it in continuing to refine our practice to meet the needs of our patients. It is satisfying to hear that doctors and staff are considered in high regard and scheduling flexibility has created ease. We work hard to achieve this! We discuss and implement improvements for suggestions such as creating a better system of communication between our lab and patients whose appointments include their services. And we welcome suggestions on improving the collection room and encourage you or your husband to contact us. Thank you for your review and bringing our attention to these matters.

Best Experience Ever show details Best Experience Ever
by BGV on Sep 23rd, 2013

My husband and I loved Dr. Nackley and her staff at CARE. I was so nervous that we wouldn't pick the right fertility doctor, so I was so relieved when we met Dr. Nackley. She is the BEST doctor I have ever seen, she knows so much about her field, and is so compassionate about each and every procedure. We did clomid, injectables, and three IUIs...we ended with one IVF cycle that went like clockwork thanks to Dr. Nackley. I think many people overlook the fact that a patients success in IVF has a lot to do with the Dr's dosages of the meds. Dr. Nackley pegged my meds right on for our goal - we didn't want too many eggs, just enough to make a little family. We got exactly what we were hoping for and I am not pregnant with our first. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Nackley to anyone searching for an amazing fertility doctor in the area. I am in Grapevine and drove to see her in Bedford - I would drive to Dallas if that's where she was....she is that good! Very thankful for her and her staff - they are sensitive, caring, and know almost every patient that comes in their office. I miss them everyday and look forward to coming back for our second baby.

by Caroline Bruce on Jun 17th, 2013

Dr Nackley is by far one of the most knowledgeable and caring physicians I have ever worked with. Her bed side manner is superb. She is always available to her patients and has a phenomenal way of giving them both peace and an honest assesment of the situation. She has been on top of every single situation that has come up and I will dearly miss both her and her staff. She truly is one in a million. ~ Caroline Bruce

Dr. Nackley is AMAZING! show details Dr. Nackley is AMAZING!
May 11th, 2013

Dr. Nackley has been amazing! She has offered a personal touch that has made this process less stressful for me and my partner. I have spoken to several other couples that have utilized other doctors for their fertility treatment and they have remarked about the extra testing and personal phone calls that Dr. Nackley does. I am especially appreciative of the thorough testing that she completed. Due to this she discovered issues that could have turned into a much more severe problem. I will be telling everyone that I can to come to Dr. Nackley!!

Wonderful Clinic! show details Wonderful Clinic!
by C.P. on Apr 18th, 2013

She is very nice and helpful. She answers all of my questions, she has a great bedside manner. I love her and the staff. After trying to conceive for 2 years i did 2 iui's and now I am 8 weeks pregnant! Couldnt have done it without them! CP

Best reproductive care in the metroplex. show details Best reproductive care in the metroplex.
by C.B. on Apr 5th, 2013

It has been very refreshing to come to a RE office where the entire staff is friendly, helpful and supportive. It is always a fantastic experience to work with both Stephanie and Brandi.

by Kathleen Bishop on Mar 21st, 2013

Completely flusterated until i met Staff @ Bedford

Mar 16th, 2013

For the most part my visits are great. Sometimes I don't understand things even after I have asked questions so more help there would be great. Love the staff and my doctor, great people. Ty Pride

Nov 8th, 2012

Dr. Nackley seems very knowledgable and competent, but I felt that the meeting wasn't very personal. Overall, I do think she is a great resource and I am going to continue working with her. ~ Lori P.

Sep 22nd, 2012

Dr Nackley and Dr Thomas have been very thorough and informative. We have felt very comfortable here. Everyone we have talked to has answered all of our questions completely. -- Ann J., Fort Worth, TX

Aug 25th, 2012

I love Dr Nackley, she was a wonderful doctor and I would recommend her clinic to anyone needing fertiity assistance, etc. MJ

Jul 1st, 2012

Patient care is excellent. -- Danielle M., Fort Worth, TX

Jun 15th, 2012

Dr. Nackley is an excellent doctor who really cares about her patients. I don't hesitate to recommend her to anyone! Sue I., Fort Worth, TX

Apr 3rd, 2012

Dr. Nackley made the process of getting a tubal reversal very easy. She explained the procedure in detail while making me feel comfortable about the surgery. Her staff is very organized and professional. . Madeline S., Dallas, TX

Apr 2nd, 2012

Dr Nackley was very professional, thorough, and courteous. Toby H., Fort Worth, TX

Apr 1st, 2012

Dr. Nackley and her staff provided excellent communication and patient care. We would recommend to anyone trying to start a family. They took such great care of us! jennifer and dodge saner, Fort Worth, TX

Mar 30th, 2012

The Staff and overall environment of CARE center is more than excellent. Despite the nature of being at the CARE center each person I've had the pleasure of coming in contact with was friendly, caring and efficient. Dr. Nackley is a great doctor that really shows care and compassion for all of her patients and tries to accommodate each persons schedule even if it's a day she is supposed to be at another clinic. -- SP, Fort Worth, TX

Angel show details Angel
May 16th, 2011

I just had tubal reversal today. Took a while for appointment such as getting old reports from 1998 however I see now that my surgery went alot faster because of those reports. She is very nice, concerned and can always call regarding questions and took time with me. Such a sweet doctor! Some staff there is a little rude. They didn't tell me when my follow up appt was and I thought about pain med when I got home and they didn't send home with me. overall I thought she was excellent

Dec 19th, 2010

Dr Nackley is not only professional, but very caring as well. Her knowledge is second to none when dealing with infertility issues. I highly recommend her as a Reproductive Endocrinologist. We were treated by her for a year before conceiving our son via our first IVF and we went back to consult with her again about 9 months after his birth to see if our options had changed. God blessed us with a natural conception, but she followed us just like with the IVF until 9 weeks gestation. We absolutely LOVE her and the Center for Assisted Reproduction.

Not punctual show details Not punctual
Oct 23rd, 2010

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Nackley for several months and had 2 procedures done at the care center in Bedford TX. I totally lost faith in someone that does not seem to be very caring and not to say the least, unable to follow their own schedule. We had two appointments where we waited over 1 hr. The overall procedures seem to be structure like an assembly line. There should be more communications between the doctor and patient. Although there were some staff members that were very courteous.