Dr. Anna Nackley MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Bedford, TX

4.8

February 28th, 2017
Best Place Ever!
This CARE fertility clinic has been so great! I love the staff and I love my doctor .Anna Nackley is awesome, patient and caring. She always took the time to answer my questions in details and make me and my family very comfortable.. Everyone here is friendly and always smiling. I had a wonderful journey with this center and I would recommend them to everyone!

February 23rd, 2017
CARE is highly recommended
Dr. Nackley is my most favorite doctor ever. I traveled all the way back from Washington, DC to do my FET cycle with her because of her skill and exemplary care. I could not ask for a better care provider. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Nackley. I also could not get through this emotional process without the kindness and support of Stacy, the IVF coordinator, all of the clinic staff and especially the incredible Nikki, one of the most amazing nurses I have ever met.

February 1st, 2017
I like Dr. Nackley a lot. I will say the experience felt a little different this time then last. Last time I felt liked Dr. Mansfield listened to my questions about options. This time initial consultation felt different more 'well you have embryos whey not use them. ' Instead of looking at all options. Yes I know I have a lot of embryos but I was able to get pregnant on my own (lost to miscarriage but it worked). Felt as though we made the appt and everyone just assumed ok let us move onto a FET because you have embryos left. No one wants to take hormones and shots so I thought maybe we could go another route but did not really feel at the consult that was in anyone's mind but my own. Since then and as always the staff is great and Dr. Nackley is great and my me feel very comfortable in the end and would use her again. Was just a different experience and that is ok because we did have to change doctors. All in all I am very happy with my experience here.

December 9th, 2016
Always friendly and courteous.

December 8th, 2016
Great Doctor with great bed side manners
Dr. Nackley was great and would recommend her. She was caring and a great listener.

September 24th, 2016
Great bedside manner and willing to answer all questions we had.

July 20th, 2016
Very friendly, helpful and personal. I also really appreciated that the wait time was minimal.

June 13th, 2016
Dr Nackley was incredible!!!

June 4th, 2016
Dr Nackley is so attentive and personable. We feel like she really cares.

April 22nd, 2016
She is very informative and postive. Love coming here!

April 2nd, 2016
I enjoy working with Dr. Nackley And most of the nursing staff, but I do not enjoy working with the billing office (Amy) at all. There were some difficulties with my insurance (everything was 100 percent covered) but she told me that she wasn't going to do anything else to help me and I had to handle everything else on my own. My main issue with this was her hateful attitude, this is a very sensitive time for me, I have a lot of health issues and I run a business which takes 50-60 hours of my week and I do not expect to be treated like crap. Also, my prescriptions have been called in to pharmacies that I am not using and I was told to contact one phone number and it was actually a different pharmacy and I had to track down phone numbers and correspond by email with Stacy about five different times and the pharmacy phone calls four times just to figure out how to get my prescriptions. I thought it was very labor some, and unprofessional and her responses were silly to my questions about the pharmacies. She just said so do you have your prescriptions yet because we cannot schedule you until you have them.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comments - we appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. While we are delighted that you enjoyed working with Dr. Nackley, we are disappointed to learn of the difficulty you experienced with your billing and insurance. Our goal is to provide the best possible patient experience, as such we are happy to assist patients in the filing of their insurance claims. That said, as many health care consumers know, dealing with insurance companies can be complicated. It is often difficult to receive an accurate answer consistently from insurance company representatives. Additionally, many insurance plans do not cover infertility treatments. As a courtesy, we request a written explanation of benefits from insurance companies on behalf of our patients. In your case, we were repeatedly informed that your plan did not have an IVF Rider - the plan feature that covers infertility treatments. As such, the claims we submited on your behalf were rejected. We regret if the information we received from your insurance company was incorrect. Unfortunately, we were unable to pursue the matter further, as the patient's participation and involvement is necessary to resolve such concerns. In recent years, many insurance companies have eliminated Provider Customer Service - as such, we are no longer able to speak with live representatives of these companies. This makes resolving problems with a patient's coverage much more difficult. As referenced, in such situations, only the patient can dispute the insurance company's decision for no coverage. We regret that we are unable to resolve the problem with your insurance carrier. Regardless, we'd welcome the opportunity to discuss the matter further with you, and invite you to contact our office at your convenience. We look forward to speaking with you.

March 3rd, 2016
Explains in detail the patient's issues.