A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Anna O'Riordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna O'Riordan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Rheumatic Fever
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Riordan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Riordan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Riordan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna C. O'Riordan practice?
Dr. Anna O'Riordan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Cardiologists, and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.