A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna O'Riordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Riordan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna O'Riordan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Rheumatic Fever
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Riordan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Riordan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna O'Riordan MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anna O'Riordan practice?
- Dr. Anna O'Riordan has 10 office locations.
Dr. Anna O'Riordan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.