A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Anna O'Riordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna O'Riordan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Rheumatic Fever
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Riordan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Riordan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Riordan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans