A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna O'Riordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Riordan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. O'Riordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna O'Riordan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Rheumatic Fever
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Riordan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Riordan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna O'Riordan MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anna O'Riordan practice?
- Dr. Anna O'Riordan has 10 office locations.
Dr. Anna O'Riordan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.