A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Park, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Park MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anna Park practice?
- Dr. Anna Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Park practices Ophthalmology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.