Dr. Anna Parsons Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anna Parsons?

March 23rd, 2015

wonderful and patient and one of the best bed side manners in the state

June 21st, 2012

Caring and compassionate

Highly impressed with Dr. Parson, she was caring and listened to what I said. I have been struggling with female issues since the beginning of 2005, finally feel as if we might make some headway. She listened and didn't just give painkillers and say go home and rest she really looked at my problems and figured out a diagnosis.

December 20th, 2011

Almond rocha

I am reading the two reviews before mine, and can not believe they saw the same doctor I saw today! I found Dr. Parsons to be extremely personable,while detailing my specific problem, she tried to completely understand how my work/life dynamics played into it.. She was also more than cordial to the two patients who went in before I did. Yes, I did wait quite a while to be seen today, but she more than made up for the wait in the time she spent with me. Since I was her last patient,we literally had to move from the ultrasound room to her office so the night cleaning crew could work -no exaggeration. She brain stormed with me how I could lessen the impact my work conditions had on my problem. I was referred to her for u/s by another physician who will determine my next step, but today I am thoroughly impressed with Dr.Parsons and would highly recommend her based on my experience.

December 9th, 2010

She is very condescending. She does not explain her findings. She prescribed two medications and did not explain what they were for and did not document the need for the medication in the medical record. Waited 3 hrs for a sonogram.

August 25th, 2010

Extremely Disappointed!!!! Having to see another doctor now.

Dr. Parson although a nice doctor, really did not give me a final diagnosis. I was given medications for an infection, however the second medication I had reactions too. And when calling her nurse as the doctor stood right there, because I heard them talking. I was told just stop taking it, that I had taken it wrong. My initial instructions from the nurse and doctor, I followed only to later be told something else. In addition the second medication I was later told was for another purpose. In the end I and my family decided that if I could not get any clear instructions or answers, which I did not...I should see another doctor which is what I am having to do now. And my insurance will only pay for another pap smear which they have to redo, once a year. And I don't know whether she did a complete pap smear, although that may sound foolish. She examined me and I had a sonogram done, but I do not know if a true and complete pap smear was done. Basically I was surprised to be treated, like "just listen to me, I know better" and by a woman! I expect that from most male doctors but not from a female doctor which just overrides your concerns when you know your body pretty well. And her nurse was quite inpatient and insensitive to my questions, as if I was wasting her time. It is insulting to hear a nurse, sigh over and over while you are trying to resolve an important issue. I would go elsewhere if I were anyone else period.

July 5th, 2016