A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Pawlik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Pawlik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Pawlik, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawlik graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Pawlik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Teresa Pawlik MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anna T. Pawlik practice?
- Dr. Anna Pawlik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Pawlik practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Melville, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.