A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Pawlik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Pawlik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Pawlik, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawlik graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Pawlik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pawlik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna T. Pawlik practice?
Dr. Anna Pawlik practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.