A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Petrovich is Good. Dr. Petrovich has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrovich graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Petrovich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petrovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anna Petrovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna A. Petrovich practice?
Dr. Anna Petrovich practices Family Medicine near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Fair Oaks, CA.
See Carmichael Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Petrovich, Dr. Marianne Petrovich, Dr. Hanna Petrovich, Dr. Nan Petrovich, Dr. Maryann Petrovich, Dr. Nancy Petrovich, Dr. Hannelore Petrovich, Dr. Ana Petrovich