Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna Pinto
Dr. Anna Pinto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, NH, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pinto is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, Lahey Clinic and Brigham and Women's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna Pinto has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anna Pinto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, NH.
Dr. Joshua Rifkind
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Manchester, NH 0 mi11
Dr. Gerald Gehr
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Manchester, NH 0 mi39
Dr. Robert White
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Manchester, NH 0 mi45