A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Pinto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinto graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Pinto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Lecticia Ribeiro Pinto MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna L. Pinto practice?
- Dr. Anna Pinto has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Pinto practices Internal Medicine near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Internists.