A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ania Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ania Pollack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ania Pollack, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from University of Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Pollack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ania G Pollack MD is a female Oncologist , has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Surgery, Medical Oncology, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ania G. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Ania Pollack has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ania Pollack practices Neurological Surgery, Surgery, Medical Oncology, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Dayton Neurological Surgeons, Dayton Surgeons, and Dayton Oncologists.