Dr. Anna Potash Is this you?

3.1

Would Not Recommend

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

Dr.Potash gave me the wrong diagnosis. She gave me several medications that made me tired and unable to get out of bed which I always complained about but she never gave me anything new just switched the dosage or told me to take it at a different time. I stopped going to her and tried a new Dr....what a difference!!!! He spent an hour just asking questions about me and about my behavior and feelings - he gave his findings and one prescription that makes me feel so much better - I am alert and not tired anymore! Dr.Potash did not ask/spend enough time to find out what was going on with me initially and just gave me a diagnosis and lots of meds. She is nice but may not be well educated, aware and limited when dealing with patients.

Wonderful,Careing,Doctor & Person

Posted on February 20th, 2010

Dr. Potash has taken time and effort to monitor and improve not only my Mental health she really cares and trys to monitor me overall both Physical and Mental Health.She is a great intelligent Doctor and really cares about her patients

Posted on May 12th, 2016